Monday, January 18, 2010

On The Cross

In 1992, Galatians 2:20, became a life-verse for me. I first grasped the impact of the Galatians 2:20 message when I read it on a kitchen calendar at the home of Rev. Clark and Mrs. Christine Langford in Greensboro, North Carolina. Beyond information the verse was immediately inspiration and affirmation of the transformation the Lord had already initiated in my heart, mind, and soul.

Galatians 2:20 was printed on that kitchen calendar from the New King James Version of the Holy Bible: I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.


While I agree with the hymn writer who penned these words. There’s room at the Cross for me and for you, I have come to know something beyond those words as well: There’s room on the cross for me and for you, too.

Have we or will we go beyond Near the Cross to On the Cross and then even In the Cross?

IF MY PEOPLE...WILL? I WILL! God’s Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

4 comments:

pastor paul said...

It was on June 12, 1992 when I found Jesus as I never knew or understood Him before. What a change to my life! What A life since the change!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

And I rejoice!

Martin LaBar said...

Ah. On the cross.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Galatians 2:20 is the theme song of my soul.