Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cry Out to Jesus!

Today at 2 p.m. I will conduct the funeral service for a 20-year-old, Joshua, who passed the line of worlds in a car crash over the weekend. The pain of the family is in my heart. These words from the Christian vocal band, Third Day, are echoing from the chambers of my soul:

To everyone who's lost someone they love,
Long before it was their time.
You feel like the days You had were not enough,
When you said goodbye

Cry out to Jesus... Cry out to Jesus...

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful (But Tearful Today because of Joshua's passing and because of his friend, Brandon's passing, too... Lord Have Mercy...)

4 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Sorry. What a task you were assigned, or accepted.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

God was Faithful. Please pray that the seed from God's Word will bring forth a harvest of souls among young people and across the generations.

pastor paul said...

Brother, I was so caught up in my own stuff that I missed your need for a friend. I trust God used you in ways beyond our understanding to help thos trying to understand.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Indeed, God was God all by Himself. Hallelujah!