Thursday, December 31, 2009

Just Keep Swimming <'(())>< Part 2

My friend Marcus sent me this half-minute YouTube clip from Finding Nemo that accents wonderfully yesterday's blog post. So today, on this last day of 2009, I say Keep Swimming and again I say, Just Keep Swimming! <'(())><

YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmyUkm2qlhA

From Psalm 27:14 (NKJV), let these ten words encourage you (put courage in you): Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart...

<'(())>< Just Keep Swimming, Praying, Singing, Believing! <'(())><

ALL... JOY TO YOUR WORLD!
Grateful

2 comments:

James Spruill said...

Thanks for putting a smile on my face. jfs

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

You have a great smile, because you are being worn by Jesus and because you are a hero of the faith to me and to many others. kww