Tuesday, August 6, 2024

"Our Precious Advocate -- A Prayer"

Precious Holy Spirit, You alone are our Advocate. 

We love You. We need You. 

Jesus promised to send You to us, Oh Precious Spirit of Truth. He knew apart from Your unending Presence in our lives, we would surely live in defeat. 

Come Holy Spirit and be the Supreme Controller of our lives. As You bring new mercy into our lives every morning, we surrender anew every day to You and to Your way.

Shed abroad Your Holy Love and Your amazing Grace in our hearts, minds, souls, and bodies. 

Cause the mind of Christ to be completely formed with us. Strengthen our weakness with Your touch. Make us to be one with You. 

In desperation, Precious Holy Spirit, we cry out to You to be our Advocate. Yes, we love you and we need You always and forever and today. We are Yours. Amen. 

"Ears Wide Open… Listening…" 

Pastor Kerry

"Deeper and deeper I sink into the mire; I can’t find a foothold. I am in deep water, and the floods overwhelm me. I am exhausted from crying for help; my throat is parched. My eyes are swollen with weeping, waiting for my God to help me." ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭69‬:‭2‬-‭3‬ ‭NLT‬‬

No comments: