Friday, August 9, 2024

Never Alone 

This morning me and my precious wife of 44 years had to go in different directions for a few days. When she left early this morning we embraced tenderly and prayed together. 

Years ago one of my mentors told me that the older he gets the less he wants to be away from his beloved wife of over 65 years. i feel it. 

Nevertheless, in my morning devotions, i was reminded that because of the promises of Jesus we are NEVER ALONE. What comfort!

Jesus’ parting words from earth were, in fact, "SURELY, I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS EVEN TO THE VERY END OF THE AGE!"

i am so indebted to His promise and His omnipresence. Yes, blessed beyond measure. 

Lord, i realize by faith that You are here. i also am forever grateful whenever You let me realize You are here in my feelings. Either way, precious Holy Spirit You are welcome here. Always and forever. Amen. 

"Ears Wide Open… Listening…"

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: