Friday, December 11, 2020

Psalm 34:5 [The Passion Translation]

What a blessing to know and to be known by The Lord of Lords, yes, The One Who is my Life and The One Who surely is The Joy of My Life! King Jesus. 

These words are all true for my own soul: 

“Gaze upon him, join your life with his, and joy will come. Your faces will glisten with glory. You’ll never wear that shame-face again.”‭‭Psalms‬ ‭34:5‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Lord, let the Joy of Your Salvation flood my face, yes, cover my countenance like a beacon of hope for all to witness the wonders of Your Presence. Amen. -kww

Hope Happens HERE!

Presence Matters Most! 

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis


1 comment:

Lea Valentine said...

I was just reading Exodus 34. (Yes, I'm still crawling through Exodus, obviously not every day!) The face of Moses shone from being with God on the mountain. I want mine to shine too.