Friday, December 25, 2020

My Friend, Dave...

A dear friend of mine from the Raleigh, North Carolina, area has been struggling with his health for several years. Despite less than encouraging reports, he made a trip with me a few years ago to the Holy Land. It was life-changing for him. He carried his mom’s old Bible along and reading it where it all happened was transformational. i won’t soon forget him reading the Christmas Story as our discipleship journey group sat outside the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem. 

Anyway, my friend, his name is Dave, has given out olive wood prayer crosses ever since the journey — probably 2,000 or more. Many of the hand-clutch crosses have been given to those he encounters on his many hospital and doctors’ office visits. 

Finally, this week he sent me this YouTube and once again he has served to put my foot to tapping and my heart to soaring. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks Dave. i love you, man. Here’s a hint of what’s in the video ❄️ 🐎 🛷 🔔 ⛄️ 🎶 ...

Blessed Christmas Day, my friends. 

https://youtu.be/khQN5ylb3H0

Hope Happens HERE!

Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 



No comments: