Wednesday, October 7, 2020

A Sad Song, Sung Beautifully 

This is a post uncharacteristic of what i might usually share. Nevertheless, i am on vacation, and hearing this rendition of this song moved me on many levels. 

It’s a popular cover of "Bohemian Rhapsody" sung by Angelina Jordan, a thirteen-year-old from Norway. This is a song i first heard as a teenager on the radio by the British Rock Band, Queen. 

The reason i am mainly sharing this song is for us to consider the final words: "Nothing really matters to me." 

To that i ask: "Does anything really matter to you?" 

i want to testify that Jesus really matters to me, and His Presence Matters Most! He is my Life and my Eternal Life! And i really matter to Him, too. So do you.

Here’s the song link:

https://youtu.be/WGvk1Fbpq_U

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: