Saturday, January 19, 2019

Day-By-Day

Day-by-day, i am delighted to awake and to know my God is for me. On those days when i open my eyes and it seems i am full of sighs because of the burdens of life, i am quickly embraced by hope. Yes, i suddenly remember i am not alone as the Presence of the Lord begins to comfort and encourage my whole being.

Take this week for example. It has been very busy and also very beautiful. Some days have presented heavy challenges, nevertheless, holy companionship has been undeniable everyday. 

The theme of my life these days has been and will continue to be... "Presence Matters Most!" In fact, without His Presence i know i cannot continue, yet, with His Presence i am assured the future is preferred, Yes, knowing Christ is for me, with me and within me, i surely continue forward, onward, even upward. How? Day-by-day.

Speaking of my days, here are some images posted below from this week...

Pastor Kerry Willis















No comments: