Wednesday, January 19, 2011

God Gives Strength to His People

(33) Sing to the One Who rides across the ancient heavens, His mighty voice thundering from the sky.
(34) Tell everyone about God’s power. His majesty shines down on Israel; His strength is mighty in the heavens.

(35) God is awesome in His sanctuary. The God of Israel gives power and strength to His people. Praise be to God!
-- Psalm 68:33-35 (NLT)

Those of you who are familiar with my blog know that I have no problem repeating the good stuff from time-to-time. :-)

There is a song written by Stephen Curtis Chapman many years ago that I refer to from time-to-time in my writing. The song has been and still is a soundtrack for renewing my mind in the strength of the Lord. Indeed, His Strength is Perfect When Our Strength is Gone. So, here's a repeat link below. Be encouraged:

Click > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzKo25QKPsY

I am weak but He is strong! Yes, Jesus loves me!
Grateful

No comments: