Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why?

This morning in my quiet time, I sensed the Spirit of the Living God saying to me and now through me:

If your profound questions to God begin with why, the simple answer in each instance is HAVE FAITH IN GOD! Have faith that God knows and that God cares. You may think He has forgot? But the truth to that is... He has not!


Four words from Mark 11:22 provide my strong-faith-footing for today and day-by-day. Yes, especially when many of my profound questions to God begin with why, I have come to know that these four words contain the answers every time: Have faith in God!

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

4 comments:

James Spruill said...

A good word my brother. Trust HIM Who holds the world in His hand, and that is a big hand.

pastor paul said...

My faith overpowers my weaknesses!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Lord, help us to make the main focus of our faith... YOUR FAITHFULNESS! Amen.

Martin LaBar said...

Amen.