Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Written Words From Half-Way Around the World

Today, my dear brother in Christ, Pastor Ajay, from Calcutta, India, sent me such a compassionate email greeting as he knows I am in the afterglow of my Dad's recent passing and the Advent season is underway. 

I cannot over-emphasize how his simplistic but profoundly written words sent from half-way around the world wonderfully warmed my heart as I read them at 5:30 a.m. this morning. Yes, as an ice storm covered the outside of our house, on the inside the home fires of friendship inspired my being deep within.

Here are the words from Pastor Ajay whose home is near the orphanage founded by Mother Teresa:

"Dear Pastor Kerry:

I hope you have been emerging from sorrow.

May this Christmas bring all peace and rest in your heart and in the life of your family.

With Love,
Pastor Ajay"

Grateful



No comments: