Friday, December 19, 2014

"My God, My God..." (My Morning Prayer)

Lord, I come before Your Throne of Mercy for this, a brand new day.

I lift my whole heart up to You in holy adoration and humble dedication.

You not only know me, but You love me and I must remember "Jesus cares!"

When I fall asleep at night, You give your angels charge over my life.

As morning dawns, You await to hear my voice lifting new prayers to You.

When I look back on my days, I see that Your Name really is Faithful and True.

As I consider the present, I must have Your Presence with me and within me.

And apart from Your direction, the forecast of my future would be all fear.

Yet, Your Love embraces my never-dying soul, and You are my strength to go on. 

My God, My God, never leave or forsake me and keep me focused on you forever.

In the name of the One called Wonderful, I pray all these things. Amen and Amen.

Grateful 



No comments: