Monday, December 8, 2014

"It's Christmastime & Confession Time!"

Ok, it's Christmastime and confession time, so it's time for my own Christmas confession: "Luke, chapter 1, has -- had for weeks now -- a sacred stronghold on my soul."

Yes, indeed, during these Advent days of anticipation, while I hope to finally reach chapter 2, for now the first 80 verses of Dr. Luke's Good News account -- simply and profoundly -- refuse to turn me loose! And, I just love it. 

So, if you're coming to our local church this third week of Advent or if you plan to get the message from our media file found at www.abeaconofhope.org , you already know in advance where to read ahead and where to mark your Bible. 

Consider yourself warned and expect your heart to be warmed. 

All is well!

Grateful


No comments: