Tuesday, November 25, 2014

"We're Not Completely Wiped Out..."

Here's a portion of a Scripture a friend sent me today. I send it now to you: 

“21  “The reason I can ⌊still⌋ find hope is that I keep this one thing in mind: 22  the LORD’s mercy. We were not completely wiped out. His compassion is never limited. 23  It is new every morning. His faithfulness is great. 24  My soul can say, ‘The LORD is my lot ⌊in life⌋. That is why I find hope in him.’ 25  The LORD is good to those who wait for him, to anyone who seeks help from him. 26  “It is good to continue to hope and wait silently for the LORD to save us.”
-- Lamentations 3:21-26 (MSG)

Grateful 

(If image doesn't display fully, click image.) 

4 comments:

Mike Barko said...

Amen Pk. :-)

Much love and grace to you.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

God is good. ALL THE TIME!!!

James Spruill said...

A Good Word Kerry, "greater is he who is in you than he who is in the world." If Satan knocks at the door let Jesus answer it. May His Grace and love fill your heart today.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Totally favored... Thanks.