Monday, July 14, 2014

My Spontaneous Words of Praise

Saturday night as I was getting ready to get some much desired sleep, I began to pray. Two hours later I was still awake. The presence of The Lord was so evident and so comforting.

As I talked aloud to my God, these words came out of my mouth -- my spontaneous words of praise, yes, my personal declaration of love for God. :

I agree with the Holy Spirit
Who reminds me what Jesus says.

I believe in God the Father
Who killed death to give me breath. 

He abides deep within my soul and presides over all.

Yes, He is mine. I am His.
He forgives and makes me whole.

I am a debtor to my King of Kings.
I truly owe Him everything.

He's coming back to take me far away. But for now, He comes to me. I'm His Home until Eternity.

I no longer have a life of my own. I'm His possession and He possesses me.

Grateful 

2 comments:

KLW said...

Spontaneous worship IS important. It indicates that the Lord is still intervening in his
people's lives and the world, as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! It indicates that the
relationship he has with his people is alive and fresh

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I want to give Him all my worship.
I want to give Him all my praise.