Sunday, July 20, 2014

For Those Of Us Who Haven't Seen Jesus, Yet Believe

You know in the Gospels, after Jesus had Resurrected from the dead, He spoke powerful words about "us" to the disciple named Thomas: "You believe because you've seen me. Blessed are those who haven't seen me but believe." (John 20:29 GWT)

This YouTube link below will lead you to a song that reminds me of how blessed those of us really are, yes "those of us who choose to believe in Jesus though we have not seen Him."

Click here: BROWN HYMN BOOK - I wasn't there - YouTube

Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...


What a day that will be when my Jesus I shall see,
And I look upon his face,
The One who saved me by his grace;
When he takes me by the hand,
And leads me through the Promised Land,
What a day, glorious day that will be.
There'll be no sorrow there, no more burdens to bear,
No more sickness, no more pain, no more parting over there,
But forever I will be with the one who died for me,
What a day, glorious day that will be.


Read more at http://www.lyrics.com/what-a-day-that-will-be-lyrics-the-blackwood-brothers.html#BBWorWeFi2ro5TKD.99

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Beautiful lyrics.