Monday, February 17, 2014

Thrilled to Be ALIVE on a Monday!

This morning I received such an encouraging e-mail from one of my Pastor's Prayer Patrol brothers. It particuarly lifted my spirit, because it was sent on a Monday morning.

Here's a portion of the Good News, Brother Scott sent me:

I am so excited, thrilled actually, in the simplicity of just being ALIVE -- Truly alive, among the truly living, alive in Christ Jesus. ALIVE, I am Free to truly LOVE.

ALIVE in Christ as Christ LIVES is us, should surely thrill us!
Grateful

2 comments:

KLW said...

Don't let me miss all the glory around me,
Waiting for heaven someday to come.
Open my eyes to miraculous Monday
And make my feet march to eternity's drum.

Fully alive in Your Spirit,
Lord, make me fully alive.
Fully aware of Your presence, Lord,
Totally, fully alive.

Bill Gaither

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

ALIVE, in JESUS, INDEED!