Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Personal Prayer for Power

My friend, Keith, sent up a personal prayer for power for me today and I have copied it and pasted it below as a prayer that can go even beyond me to be for anyone who wants to pray it and claim it as their own. I am appreciative that many readers of my blog are also people who prayer for all believers everywhere.

Lord God, I come before you today knowing that all power is in Your hand. I know that you are the Lord and that you care for your people. Right now, my friend is struggling with a difficult trial. I can see his strength is faltering, Lord, and know that you have all of the strength that he needs. I pray that you will reach down and touch him right now wherever he is at this moment. Let your presence fill the room where he is and let him feel an extra portion of your strength that can help him to get through this day. He needs you now, Lord, and I thank you in advance for meeting him where he is and shoring up his strength during this difficult time. In Jesus' name. Amen.

 Grateful

No comments: