Monday, February 3, 2014

Temptation -- Don't Cave In!

A friend sent me this message recently: "I've been struggling with some things I once was delivered from. I don't want to overwhelm you. What do you say?"

This was my response: "Sorry you are being tempted. That's life though. We all, of course, struggle with things we have been delivered from. They are constantly being dangled in front of us by the enemy, HOWEVER, here's THE HOPE: I have come to know that a passionate Love for The Deliverer is all that's needed to keep saving us from caving in. I pray your Love for the One Who died to give you a Life worth living will grow passionate enough to keep you above the sinking waves of worthless living. I've decided that nothing in this life is worthy of coming between my soul and my Savior. In Jesus' Name. Amen."

My friend's reply: "Thanks Pastor!"

Holiness Unto The LORD!
Grateful 

2 comments:

KLW said...

1 Cor 10:13 (NIV) No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

AMEN!