Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Quandary for Us Equals Duck Soup for Our God

I had a friend tell me this week "I am facing a few quandaries in my life." I decided to look up the word, so I could understand more clearly what my friend is facing. I think my simplistic research below may be of profound help to my friend and to all of us.

A "Quan-da-ry" is a noun and is a situation in which you are confused about what to do. Catch-22. Double bind. Deadlock. Impasse. Jam. Predicament. 

The opposite of a quandary is a breeze, a snap, or "duck soup". Duck soup is something that is very easy to do.

Based on my research, I bring you Good News if you are a God-believer. When we are in a quandary, let us remember, even rejoice, knowing that our confusing predicament from our Almighty God's perspective is simply duck soup. For, nothing is too hard for Him.

Grateful 

No comments: