Saturday, March 26, 2011

"Lord, Lord!"

(46) “So why do you keep calling Me ‘Lord, Lord!’ when you don’t do what I say? (47) I will show you what it’s like when someone comes to Me, listens to My teaching, and then follows it. (48) It is like a person building a house who digs deep and lays the foundation on solid rock. When the floodwaters rise and break against that house, it stands firm because it is well built. (49) But anyone who hears and doesn’t obey is like a person who builds a house without a foundation. When the floods sweep down against that house, it will collapse into a heap of ruins.”
-- Jesus' Words in Luke 6:46-50 (NLT)

(21) "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who do what my Father in Heaven wants will enter. (22) "Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord! Lord! Didn't we prophesy in your name? Didn't we drive out demons in your name? Didn't we do many miracles in your name?' (23) Then I will tell them clearly, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who do evil!' -- Jesus' Words in Matthew 7:21-23 (NIRV)

Click here: - You Are My King/Amazing Love/-Newsboys

Lord, in all I do. I want to honor You, my Lord, my King! Amen.

Holiness Unto the LORD!
Grateful

No comments: