Friday, November 12, 2010

Revival in Season Every Season

Please join me in praying that revival season will be in season every season until we see the face of our Lord coming in the clouds. Will God not continuously keep His promises to pour out revival in the lives of us, His people, if we will continuously meet the conditions He makes clear for revival in 2 Chronicles 7:14?

Then if my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sins and heal their land. -- 2 Chron. 7:14 (NLT)

God, revival is obviously Your will. I pray It will obviously be what we want, too. In the Name of Jesus. Amen.

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

4 comments:

KLW said...

If the struggle you're facing
Is slowly replacing your hope
With despair
Or the process is long
And you're losing your song
In the night
You can be sure that the Lord
Has His hand on you
Safe and secure
He will never abandon you
You are His treasure
And He finds His pleasure in you

He who began a good work in you
He who began a good work in you
Will be faithful to complete it
He'll be faithful to complete it
He who started the work
Will be faithful to complete it in you
Steve Green

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

One of my theme songs.

Martin LaBar said...

"I pray It will obviously be what we want, too."

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Thanks for the prayer affirmation, brother.