Monday, November 15, 2010

Holidays on the Horizon

I just want to say I am looking forward to the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays on the horizon. Today, I just give thanks in advance before the holy days actually arrive, yes I give all thanks to our Generous God Who loved us so much that He gave us His one and only Son, sending Him to Bethlehem's manger so He could journey on to Calvary's Cross, to save and to sanctify our souls.

Meet me at John 3:16-17.

IF MY PEOPLE... WILL? I WILL! God's Promise in 2 Chron. 7:14.
Grateful

4 comments:

KLW said...

Seasons come and season go, but they are not with out meaning and purpose
1 Live in the season you are in!
2 Prepare for the next season.
3. Remember there is reason for every season.
4. Seasons are a part of God's plan.
5. Jesus is Lord of all seasons.
It is always in season to be thankful!
Ron Blake

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I want an attitude of gratitude.

pastor paul said...

Blessed and held safe in the arms of God. Thankful indeed for His Grace!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Sweet surrender.