Friday, January 13, 2023

Loving God While Condoning Sin Equals Lying 

"Lest we be deceived by the devil, let us not excuse sin while claiming to love God. To claim to love God while also condoning sin makes us out to be liars. And we know what God’s Word says about liars..." -kww

"But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

"i am deeply burdened as i watch how the devil is deceiving even professing God-lovers to love sin along with loving God. Lord, forbid that we should love the works of the devil while claiming to be truly devoted worshipers of Holy God. Amen." -kww

P.S. My Prayer for myself in the midst of a deceived world: "Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting." Psalms‬ ‭139‬:‭23‬-‭24‬ ‭NKJV  [Amen. Again! -kww!]

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: