Sunday, March 20, 2022

"Trust Me. Trust Now." -Jesus 

Lately, Lord, it seems you are whispering to me almost nonstop these two words: "Trust Me."And just now it seems i am understanding that two other words are also essential: "Trust Now."

Lord, i prefer trusting You in life over worrying myself to death. Perhaps worrying is only natural, nevertheless, please help me to live supernaturally by Trusting You and Trusting Now.

It seems i am learning that if i refuse to worry about the future, i immediately find your resources for the present to be more than enough. The songwriter surely had it right when these words were written: "‘Tis so sweet to Trust in Jesus, just take take Him at His Word."

Lord, I want to be found Trusting You totally, and taking You at Your Word, always, yes, and beginning again this very moment by Trusting You Now. Amen. 

This link is helping me even right now:

https://youtu.be/Xv-CTnfQT2k

With gladness.

Pastor Kerry Willis 


No comments: