Friday, December 31, 2021

My New Year’s Prayer for My Partners in Ministry

Today, i prayed and sent this prayer to those dear ones who minister most closely with me in ministry. i post it now below asking you to pray with me for them and for us and to receive the prayer as a blessing for your own precious life going forward. 

Dearest Philadelphia Church of the Nazarene DAB Members And District Staff:

As 2021 disappears in the rearview mirror behind us and 2022 arises on the highway of holiness before us, you continue in my deep and tender prayers. 

Lord Jesus, in Your Name, i pray for my partners in leadership, the DAB members and the District Staff of the Philadelphia District. Even now, i lift them and their precious families fervently before the Throne of Your Great Mercy. Remind them that whatever challenges and concerns they have are also Your own compassionate concerns, Dear God. 

O how You love us! Let the favor of Your peace and purity and power and presence rest upon us and within us. Lead us onward together in these unusual days. You can redeem these times that eternal souls may come to know You as their Savior and Lord before it’s too late. 

Enlarge our territory for Your glory. Finally, i claim Your promise in Jeremiah 29:14a CEB: “I will be present for you.” declares the Lord. Amen and Amen. 

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: