Tuesday, September 28, 2021

A Powerfully Encouraging Verse from The Love Chapter 

This verse from The Love Chapter of the New Testament has been so very powerfully encouraging to me of late…

"For now [in this time of imperfection] we see in a mirror dimly [a blurred reflection, a riddle, an enigma], but then [when the time of perfection comes we will see reality] face to face. Now I know in part [just in fragments], but then I will know fully, just as I have been fully known [by God]." 1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:12‬ AMP

Lord, You know me so much more than i know You, nevertheless, Your Word gives me hope that one day i will know You as much as You know me. i worship You, my Almighty Personal God. And i love You so very much because You first loved me and You will forever love me most. Amen and Amen. -kww

Hope is Alive!

Pastor Kerry Willis

No comments: