Sunday, September 12, 2021

A Spectacular September Sunday Afternoon… etc.  

It’s a spectacular September Sunday afternoon and all is well. My hounddog Lucy is running and playing and barking, all-the-while, as multiplied hummingbirds are flying in and out and all about in the summer breezes above my head. The clouds look like cotton candy against a soft blue sky, the grass is full and green, and the air is crisp and clean. Even, three mourning doves perched on the neighbor’s roof are adding peace to my heart, mind, soul, and strength. 

And to think, God prepared all of this for me to enjoy. Makes me anticipate with mysterious wonder just one marvelous thing…

…What else might God be preparing for those who love Him? Whatever it is, it’s beyond even spectacular!

"… No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him." 1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:9‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Indeed, All Is Well!

Pastor Kerry Willis 


No comments: