Saturday, August 14, 2021

My Righteous Rest -- A Prayer

Lord Jesus, i love to hear Your voice and i always especially need Your words of rest recorded in Matthew 11:28-30…

"Then Jesus said, ‘Come to Me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you. Let Me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.’" Matthew‬ ‭11:28-30‬ ‭NLT‬‬

i am so very grateful, dearest Jesus, that You alone know my true needs and You tenderly care so very much about restoring rest to my life -- heart, mind, soul, and strength. i am forever in need and in want of Your real presence. Amen. 

You are my Righteous Rest, Loving Lord!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: