Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Losing the Holy Spirit?! 

To me, there is no scarier scenario than the idea of losing the Holy Spirit.

Dennis Kinlaw wrote these words:

"There is no question but that Saul was on David’s mind when David wrote the cry in Psalm 51:11,"Take not the Holy Spirit from me." David had seen a man from whom the Holy Spirit had been taken and he recoiled from the thought of it. A person who has known intimacy with the Holy Spirit can lose that intimacy. This is why it is never safe to find security in merely talking about the Holy Spirit without obeying him."

My God, search me thoroughly and cleanse anything and everything from within me that would ever cause Your Holy Sprit to abandon me to myself. In the Name of Jesus. Amen. 

Simply trust.

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: