Wednesday, February 24, 2021

i Love You, Jesus! Nevertheless...

i love You, Jesus! Nevertheless, i know You love me most!

Too often i seem to lose sight of Your great love for me. Forgive me, Lord. 

In the distractions of daily living, my focus can be compromised. Give me singular desire for You alone. 

May i be sensitive like never before to The Holy Spirit’s presence with and within me. 

Find fulfillment of everything You desire, my Jesus, in the relationship we share. 

Help me to pray until my life itself is prayer. Help me to trust until my mind and heart are pure re-creations of real faith.

Help me to find peace in knowing "for me to live is to manifest Your Life and to die is to be present with You for forever."

In Your wonderful name, i pray. 

Amen. 

Simply trust... 

Pastor Kerry Willis

No comments: