Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Transition Nearly Reality

Well, I have been overlapping two responsibilities for several weeks now. It has been challenging at times, however, it has always been a blessed privilege.

Pastoring the people who call themselves Nazarenes in Harrisonburg, Virginia, has been a tender calling for me these past 24 years. It is coming to an end this Sunday as we finally and formally say goodbye to one another. I will cease to be the local shepherd but I will always carry this flock in my heart.

Today, I am journeying up towards Philadelphia for meetings as the district superintendent of Nazarenes in this region. Tonight, will be my first meeting with the district advisory board, those who hold me accountable and partner alongside me in leading the district.

My heart is fully trusting God, because I know this new call is in His heart for me. Surely, He will lead me in this new responsibility and His people here will become my people and their God is already my God.

People have asked me if I will continue this blog?Certainly, I will. This blog is the best place for me to share my heart and to share good news. I pray that my feet will become more beautiful as I continue on towards the preferred future God desires most and onto my heavenly home.

Romans 10:15.



Maranatha — “Come, Lord Jesus!” Rev. 22:20

Grateful 


2 comments:

Blue said...

Thanks Blue for continuing this blog... It is indeed encouraging and meaningful to me! It is part of my daily regiment to see what my brother PK has on his heart.

Unknown said...

No matter where the Lord leads you ..... I know you will be blessed and will be a blessing. Joanie