Monday, June 8, 2020

"Ears Wide Open" [Our Good Shepherd, Our Grand Vision]

This verse came to my mind as i was quietly seeking the Lord’s heart:

"Come to Me with your ears wide open. Listen, for the life of your soul is at stake. I am ready to make an everlasting covenant with you. I will give you all the mercies and unfailing love that i promised to David. [Isaiah 55:3 NLT]

i surely believe Proverbs 29:18, "Where there is no vision, the people perish." Also, i have come to know that vision is not only about seeing but also about hearing. So, my heart not only cries out "Open the eyes of my heart, Lord," i can also hear the Lord crying out to me, "Come to me with your ears wide open." 

It’s true, God is not wanting any of us to perish, He longs to lead us by giving us His vision and His voice, however, we must desire to see His face and we must long to listen for His voice. We must ask Him to be our Good Shepherd and our Grand Vision. Seeing the shepherd and hearing His voice means life to the sheep. 

An old song come to mind as I close:

https://youtu.be/c8lhaey20CE

Hope Happens HERE!

Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: