Friday, May 15, 2020

“Names Matter!” 

[This email i am sending to our district pastors and leaders seemed too meaningful to me personally not to post on my blog as well.]

Dearest Philadelphia District Church of the Nazarene Pastors and Leaders:

The songwriter said, “He Knows My Name!” How comforting is that truth?! i mean, think about it for a few moments. 

This morning in my quiet time, i was wondrously overwhelmed by the inspiring idea that “Names Matter!” My name matters. Your name matters. [And, especially, “The Name” we pray in, matters, too. Jesus.]

Here’s my latest YouTube simple message of encouragement. It’s only 2 minutes and 13 seconds in length, nevertheless, Please know it comes from the deep places of my interceding heart. 

https://youtu.be/j7rF6fMtN30

Hope Happens HERE!

Presence Matters Most!

No Invisible People! UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis

No comments: