Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Year-End Giving... in My Estimation 

I posted these paragraphs below on my Instagram and Twitter accounts on Sunday and sensed last evening that I should also share it here on my blog. Thanks for praying and obeying about any year-end giving that might be associated with your living.

During this Christmas Season when we remember God’s Gift to us -- His Son, our Savior -- year-end giving is also on my mind.

With that, as a former local Nazarene pastor and now as a servant pastor to local Nazarenes pastors, i encourage you to consider your local Nazarene Church in your careful and prayerful considerations of cheerful and/or sacrificial generosity.

The local church is charged to share hope and holiness in the world. Yes, Romans 10:15, defines the local church. "How Beautiful are the feet of those who bring Good News!"

The local church is, in my estimation, the greatest non-profit charity for eternal investment on planet earth.


Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis

No comments: