Saturday, July 13, 2019

Campmeeting Prayer Request

At 10:30 a.m. on Sunday morning, July 14, 2019, I begin as speaker through Wednesday night (7 p.m.) at Pleasant Ridge Campground in Harrisonville, Pennsylvania. 

The location is about 2 1/4 hours northwest of Harrisonburg, Virginia, and 1 1/4 hour southwest of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. This will be the seventy-eighth year of this particular campmeeting. 

My campmeeting prayer request is that God will do a new thing at this old venue. Please pray with me and for me and especially for the souls who will be present.

And if you’d like to come join us, that would be a sweet surprise. I do not want to be guilty of having not because I ask not. All invitation, no intimidation. 

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 

No comments: