Sunday, July 7, 2019

Campmeeting Afterglow 

Our Philadelphia Campmeeting has been officially rebirthed. We just finished a week of wonderful fellowship. The Spirit of Holiness and Healing prevailed throughout. 

Watching the workers come together for this gathering was a glorious thing to behold. Attendance was above our expectations and the generosity expressed by everyone allowed us to meet all of our expenses. Before the final service, many were asking "Can we please meet again next year?" So the dates are set and, Lord willing, we will be back at Erma Camp in Cape May, New Jersey, June 28-July 4, 2020.

Last evening I stood in front of the old tabernacle, now empty as our services ended the night before. As I pondered it all, I gave thanks from the depths of my being and realized "The Lord has helped us!" Indeed, His faithfulness is great and my gratefulness is, too.

My administrative assistant, Rev. BW Hambrick was a highlight on the grounds of the campmeeting for me and for many. After the event he sent me these tender words:

"I rejoiced on my way home and again this morning because of all God did for us and in us at Campmeeting. It was a wonderful time of worship, training, and relationship building. God worked in my life and no doubt in the lives of many, if not most of the people, who attended. We were blessed beyond measure by the loving, grounded preaching of Pastor Linette Thomas and Rev. James Spruill. What an awesome man of God. He and I really connected and he helped me in ways that I am still exploring! I can hardly wait until next year. Blessings, BW"

Amen. Enough said. 

Presence Matters Most! No Invisible People!

UNITY!

Pastor Kerry Willis 


No comments: