Friday, November 30, 2018

Believe... Beloved...

Christmas is surely that sacred season of the year when we are called to BELIEVE! Christmas also truly proves that we are God’s beloved. 

My prayer is that regardless of the circumstances of your life, maybe even in spite of your circumstances, that you will choose to believe in The Bethlehem Boy Who brings beautiful joy.

Some photos from my life lately...


Sign in antique shop


Sunrise ferry ride, Cape May, NJ to Lewes, DE


My childhood friend, Mike, ferry engineer


Poinsettias 


Old St. Nick ornament 


Mourning Dove decoy 


Sunset ferry ride, North Carolina 


Window wreath my childhood church 


Grave blanket and cross on my dad’s grave 

Verse speaking to me...


Presence Matters Much!
That is... Presence. Unity. Souls. Love.

Pastor Kerry Willis 






No comments: