Sunday, February 26, 2017

Faith Heroes

Thursday evening I was blessed to be in the Kansas City area for church meetings and was double-blessed to spend three hours and supper with my hero friends, Drs. Neil and Bonnie Wiseman. 

The Wisemans were my professors in Bible College on the early 1990s. The influence they have had on my life ever since has been immeasurable and sacred. 

Though they are in their mid-80s now, they are no less essential to my life, in fact, they grow increasingly essential as they, and as I, get older.

Just being present with one another was so inspiring. I spent about an hour and a half with them both, about an hour alone with Mr. Wiseman and finally about half-hour saying goodbye to Mrs. Wiseman. 

As the taxi pulled up to transport me back to my hotel my heart was overcome with gratitude. 




"Worship Only God!" Rev. 22:9 NLT

Grateful 

No comments: