Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Spontaneous Revival on the The Riverbank

Yesterday, I was invited to a riverbank in the western part of our county to baptize a precious, young lady who wanted to make a testimony of her salvation. As our group of six prepared for the celebration, a family of four casually walked close by and observed the event and listened to me share the glorious gospel. 

As we walked out of the water, the family walked by and said "Congratulations" to which I replied: "Anyone else want to be baptized today?" The father immediately said "Yes" and walked straight into the river to be baptized. Then his wife. Then their teenage daughter. Then their young son. My. My. 

I'm still amazed by it all. All I can say is we experienced spontaneous revival on the riverbank. Hallelujah!!!!! 




"...and i wait." Psalm 5:3 GW

Grateful 



No comments: