Sunday, July 17, 2016

If Only One Believer... / D.C. Day of Prayer

On Saturday, July 16, 2016, my wife, our son, and I drove to Washington, D.C. to join a half-million Jesus-believers in seeking the face of Holy God for the spiritual healing of our land. It was indeed a deep and moving experience.

I was not sure we would go to the prayer gathering, but a sentence my mother spoke to me the day before seemed to point me in that direction. I share now the sentence with you that my mom read in her quiet time with the Lord and then passed on to me:

"If only one believer with total faith rises up, the history of the world will be changed!"

My faith was so convinced that I can be one of the ones that God would use to rise up in total faith, believing Him at such a deep level as to know the history of the world can be changed because of it. So be it, in the Name of Jesus! 

As the three of us prayed together near the Lincoln Memorial, our son asked God to heal our land by drawing us to His goodness. What a wonderful thought. Bad tragedy can never change us in a way that only God's good presence can. 

Let us seek Him with all of our hearts while He May be found. And let's anticipate together an awakening in our land and even across God's whole world.



"...and i wait." Psalm 5:3 GW

Grateful 

No comments: