Thursday, May 19, 2016

Psalm 40:2 -- Rescued and Redirected

Today, God's Word witnessed so wonderfully to my soul. It was one verse from the Old Testament. The reference is Psalm 40:2. I cannot explain the joy that flooded my soul when I realized the Psalmist was not only testifying to God's amazing grace in his own life, but also to God's amazing grace in my life.

Here's the verse below:

"He pulled me out of a horrible pit, out of the mud and clay. He set my feet on a rock and made my steps secure." GW

My prayer today is that you can say "Amen!" to this verse of testimony penned by the Psalmist. Yes, that I alone will not echo his witness, but you also are able or will choose now to witness the wonderful reality of having been rescued from sin, death, Hell and the devil by Holy God and redirected on The Highway of Holiness. 

If you are still in need of rescue and redirection, look now to Jesus and live! He's as close as the whisper of His name.

"...and i wait." Psalm 5:3 GW

Grateful

No comments: