Sunday, May 29, 2016

Christmas. Easter. Pentecost.

Three Holy Days point us towards the Whole Wonderful Gospel Message:

1. Christmas. 
    God The Father Sent.
    God with us.
2. Easter.
    God The Son Saves.
    God for us.
3. Pentecost. 
    God The Holy Spirit Sanctifies. 
    God within us. 

Let us live and share all of The Good News, not falling short of the total inheritance that is ours as joint-heirs with Jesus.

(Click image for full-frame.)


"Jesus paid it ALL!"

"...and i wait." Psalm 5:3 GW

Grateful 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pastor Kerry, my heart is full and peace abounds because Jesus came, died, arose and now lives in me! Some day I'll tell you my story.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

I long to hear your story. God bless you Joyce and Dave too. Peace. Joy. Love. PK

Martin LaBar said...

Good summary.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Blessings Martin.