Monday, May 16, 2016

My Prayer for You Today...

I pray for you today:

May the encouragement of Jesus Christ cause Jubilee to break out on the dance floor of your heart.

The God of all mercy absolutely adores you and is for you. I pray you will hear Him tenderly whispering your name deep within. 

In the midst of all of your life's uncertain undertakings and confusing circumstances, may you know the rule of the Prince of Peace on the throne of your life.

As you go about your daily duties, I ask the Lord to deepen your devotion with Him. Yes, I hope you will know Him more and more with every passing moment.

Finally, I pray your focus will be fixed on becoming the perfect will of God for your own soul's contentment and for the eternal care of every soul you encounter.

In Jesus Name. Amen. Amen. And Amen.

"...and I wait." Psalm 5:3 GW

Grateful 

No comments: