Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Dwell Deep

Child of God, get away from the surface dwelling. Plunge into the ocean of God's love. Dwell deep. There are surface dwellers who come in contact with every storm that crosses their ocean. There are others who plunge for God. They are so far out in the ocean, so far away from the surface, so deep in the waters, underneath the waves, that no matter what comes their way, they remain unmoved, untouched, unharmed. Dwell deep. Be kept safe.
Author Unknown 


"...and i wait." Psalm 5:3 GW

Grateful 

2 comments:

KLW said...

When I jump into God’s ocean of love, my life is never the same. I am born spiritually and become a new person. Old things pass away, and all things become new. I look at the world through new eyes and listen with new ears. I think new thoughts, take new actions, and have a new life.

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Amen. Grateful.