Sunday, November 10, 2013

Which Prepared Place Will We Choose?

Today, I preached on Hell. The Lord had me to write the message in the local hospital chapel. It added weight to an already heavy subject.

Though it was a hard word to speak, I am confident that I obeyed God's desire. Seeing never-dying souls responding at the end humbled my heart.

Where will we spend forever? Will we be found forever in Heaven or lost forever in Hell? I choose to dwell forever in a place being prepared for me by Jesus, Heaven, rather than a place God has prepared for the devil and his demons, Hell.

Hear these words of Jesus: “Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, ‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons. (Matthew 25:41 NLT)

I desire an eternal resting place over an eternal restless place.

Grateful 


No comments: