Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Holy Spirit Brings The Holy Cross

Galatians 2:20 (NIV) -- I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."

"The Holy Spirit brings the (Holy) Cross into our hearts... It is only as we have been crucified with Christ that we can receive the full power of the Holy Spirit. When we do not realize how necessary it is to die to all earthly things, The Holy Spirit cannot gain full possession of us."
-- Andrew Murray

My Prayer:
Lord, I want Galatians 2:20 to be more than just my life-verse. I want it to be Your Life's Voice in me. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Grateful

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Amen!

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Bless you Brother Martin. You are an encourager.