Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Earnestly Seek God (Pray)

These verses have been speaking to me strongly:
 
Those who know your name trust you, O Lord, because you have never deserted those who seek your help. (Psalm 9:10 GWT)

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. (Jeremiah 29:11-13 NLT)

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. (Romans 8:28 NLT)

Lord, find me always seeking You earnestly.
Grateful

2 comments:

Kris said...

amen brother. I claim the full blessing of these verses over your life and of those who read the blog today. God is so good and He calls us precious just when we need Him to.
May God bless you today and hold you close to His heart. You are loved...

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Bless your heart brother,