Wednesday, October 9, 2013

100,000 All-Time "Beautiful Feet" Pageviews

Yesterday, my blog surpassed 100,000 all-time pageviews.

Four years ago I started posting simple words of encouragement here at www.romanstenfifteen.blogspot.com and only because of God's Persevering Presence through my life has this 100,000-plus pageview milestone become a reality.

In my four-plus years of posting, here are the top ten countries who have viewed my writings:

 1. United States
 2. Russia
 3. United Kingdom
 4. Canada
 5. Germany
 6. France
 7. Latvia
 8. India
 9. Denmark
10.South Korea

While I have posted approximately 1,500 times in these four years, here are five of the top viewed writings:

1. "Crossing the Bar & The Sailor's Psalm" -- Jan. 2, 2012
2. "How Will They Know Unless We Tell Them?" -- Mar. 3, 2011
3. "John Wesley's Good Friday Message" -- Apr. 22, 2011
4. "Deception? Carnality Masquerading as Spirituality" -- July 26, 2012
5. "Quiet Confidence or Fast Horses" -- Nov. 14, 2011.

I want to thank everyone for journeying with me in my devotion to be EXCLUSIVELY GOD'S and ENCOURAGING OTHERS!

I pray those who know me will truly be able to say of my life: "How beautiful are the feet of this humble messenger who brings (brought) Good News." -- RomansTenFifteen

Grateful... very....
Kerry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to send a blessing your way, PK. Tough times make us stronger in the Lord. Thankful to have a Savior who sustains and put his arm around my shoulder. Charlotte

i am Grateful... Kerry i am. said...

Blessing received and may the Lord bless you as You have requested Him to bless me. Peace.